Rose Quartz Chakra Pendulum
Beginners Guide to Pendulums:
Pendulums can be used to indicate responses to a question or highlight areas that need attention.
It is important to precede the question session with a prayerful request or statement. For example, that may be as simple as saying something along the lines of, "It is my intention to receive truthful answers which will serve the good of all concerned.
Define the Directional Swings:
Assign each directional swing to a "response" by first asking the pendulum to show you what certain responses look like.
For example, start off by asking, "What does a NO look like?" and subsequently, "What does a YES look like?"
Posing these questions to your pendulum will help define directional swings, which must happen before advancing to more challenging questions.
Pendulum Response Examples:
- Vertical swing signifies NO
- Horizontal swing signifies YES
- Circular movement signifies NEUTRAL
- Relax, enjoy the connection.
- Be open, neutral and definitely do not try to predict answers.
- Be clear in the way you phrase your questions.
- Be patient, be present.
- To get a stronger response, say “respond louder please”or "be more clear".